The new uniform consists of the following:
- Polo Top (years 1 to 6) – Red with Black Trim, White piping, with Logo
- Polo Top (years 7 & 8) – Black with Red Trim, White piping, with Logo
- Skort, with Logo
- Red Polar Fleece, with Logo
- Black Jacket (soft Shell), with Logo. Note. Senior jackets will have ‘Seniors” embroidered on back
- Pants, Black drill cotton, with Logo
- Shorts, Black drill cotton, with Logo
- Red Bucket Sunhat, with Logo
- Shoes: Black
- Socks: Black
SHOES: Please make sure that your child wears sensible black shoes to school, which will enable them to run and climb safely.
Note: Jandals, slip-ons, flimsy shoes, and coloured shoes, are not suitable.
*** PLEASE ENSURE ALL YOUR CHILD’S CLOTHING IS NAMED CLEARLY ***
THE OLD UNIFORM MAY BE WORN UNTIL THE END OF 2016
Red and black are the school colours, and no other colour is acceptable.
There are times, especially in winter, when keeping uniform clean can be a problem for children who like to play on the field at interval and lunch time. We would like them to bring a change of clothing to wear at play time, which will not only provide them with clean uniform for the rest of the day, but also reduce the amount of mud being dragged into the classroom.
We strongly encourage the naming of all items of uniform, since our lost property box is always overflowing. Unclaimed, un-named uniform items are periodically disposed of.