Due to our rising roll, we have been obliged to introduce zoning to avoid over-crowding.
- All students who live within the home zone are entitled to enrol here at any time.
- Proof of residence within the home zone will be required.
- Applicants are entitled to enrol here if their usual place of residence is within the zone boundaries, including those living on the boundary roads.
Our home zone is as follows, but changes might be made from time to time (**Updated 05/07/2017):-
- From the intersection of Waitikiri Drive, Burwood Road and Prestons Road,
- West on Prestons Road to Te Rito Street,
- Including all addresses accessed from Waitikiri Drive, Alpine View Land and Bluestone Drive
- Including all addresses accessed from Oasis Grove and Limes Avenue
- North on Te Rito Street to Te Korari Street
- North on Te Korari Street to Lower Styx Road,
- All addresses in the Prestons North subdivision are included.
- South West on Lower Styx Road to Marshland Road / Hawkins Road intersection
- Including Lower Styx Road from Te Korari Street to Old Windsor Lane and including Old Windsor Lane
- South West on Hawkins Road to Prestons Road / Hills Road intersection
- Including Marshland Road to Belfast Road,
- Including 300 and 305 Radcliffe Road,
- Including Selkirk Place
- South on Hills Road to McSaveneys Road,
- Including Hills Road to QEII Drive and Langes Road
- East on McSaveneys Road to Marshland Road
- North on Marshland Road to Prestons Road
- Including Marshland Road to QEII Drive
- Including Mairehau Road (North Side only) from intersection with Marshland Road to 157 Mairehau Road
- East on Prestons Road to Te Riti Street
- Including all addresses accessed via Prestons Park Drive that form the Prestons South subdivision.