Due to our rising roll, we have been obliged to introduce zoning to avoid over-crowding.
- All students who live within the home zone are entitled to enrol here at any time.
- Proof of residence within the home zone will be required.
- Applicants are entitled to enrol here if their usual place of residence is within the zone boundaries, including those living on the boundary roads.
Our home zone is as follows, but changes might be made from time to time:-
- Alpine View Road and John Morel Place.
- Belfast Road east of Crawford Road.
- Burwood Road from Prestons Road to Mairehau Road intersection.
- Dunlops Road.
- Hawkins Road.
- Hills Road north of Queen Elizabeth 11 Drive.
- Lower Styx Road to Heyders Road, Spencerville (joint area for Marshland and Ouruhia).
- Mairehau Road from Marshland Road to Burwood Road.
- Marshland Road from Lake Terrace Road intersection to Belfast Road intersection.
- McSaveneys Road.
- Prestons Road from Burwood Road to Mills Road.
- Quaids Road.
- Radcliffe Road from Hawkins Road to the bridge.
- Selkirk lace.
- Styx River Road (Spencerville subdivision).
- Waitikiri Drive, including the area between Dunlops Road and Waitikiri Drive.
- Walters Road.
The majority of these roads are rural and therefore all residences on both sides of the roads will be included in the zone.